26th European Stroke Conference
10785 Berlin, Deutschland
We cordially invite you to submit your abstracts to the ESC 2017. We are looking forward to receiving your contributions to the scientific programme and would like to thank you in advance for your support!
The submission of abstracts will be possible from October 2016 to January 2017.
- Etiology of stroke and risk factors
- Epidemiology of stroke and stroke treatment
- Acute stroke: clinical patterns and new concepts (hypothermia, neuroprotection, inflammation etc.); interventional acute treatment; prehospital management, stroke units, global aspects; chronic stroke conditions
- Intracerebral/subarachnoid haemorrhage and venous diseases
- Small vessel stroke and white matter disease
- Stroke prognosis and prevention including best medical treatment and personalized medicine
- Neurointerventional management and neuroimaging (vascular and brain imaging)
- Neuropsychology and -psychiatry after stroke
- Vascular surgery and neurosurgery
- Experimental and translational stroke research including genetics
- Heart and brain
- Miscellaneous (e.g. economics, metabolic disorders, stroke and oncology)
- Interesting and challenging cases
- Rehabilitation and reorganisation after stroke: experimental and clinical aspects
- Nursing and physiotherapy in acute and chronic stroke management
- Large Clinical Trials (RCTs), meta-analysis and reviews
- Ongoing Trials
Please note 3 different forms for abstract submission/abstract presentation during the ESC 2017:
- oral presentation (as usual presence on site)
- e-poster presentation (as usual presence on site)
- virtual e-poster presentation (virtually on the internet - for authors who cannot attend in person)
More detailed information on the submission process will be published soon.
Die offizielle Konferenzsprache ist Englisch.